If you are working for a DG ECHO partner and you wish to receive the DG ECHO FLASH, please subscribe here
Last Newsletter/Flash editions
- Flash#1 31st October 2018
Call for proposals Deployment 2018 of EU Aid Volunteers:
Deadline for certification: 9 March 2018
Deadline for submission of the proposals: 6 April 2018 (by 12:00 midday, Brussels time)
- Echoes FLASH#14 January, 23rd 2018 - New Distance Learning course “How to deal with key financial aspects of DG ECHO-funded actions” is now available.
- Echoes FLASH#13 December, 20th 2017 - New Distance Learning course “Become a master in APPEL and the Single Form.”
Extension FPA 2014
Upadated Single form
Visibility Do's and Don'ts
- Echoes FLASH#12 November, 17th 2017 - New Key Results Indicators (KRI) under the sector of Protection.
ECHO Partners' Conference 2017
New HPC list
The Emergency Support Regulation - ESR FPA
Distance Learning Courses
- Echoes FLASH#11 May, 16th 2017 - Updated version of the Communication and Visibility Manual for European Union funded Action and new version of the DG ECHO emblems.
Simplified Cost Method for Field Office Costs
World reconstruction conference: third edition
Aid zone series: euronews and ECHO
New guidance on Cash transfers in 2017 HIPs and ESOP
ECHO’S priorities for 2017
2017 Worldwide Decision
New FAQs on Cash & Vouchers
ECHO Partners' Conference 2016
SPECIAL EDITION: ECHO Partners' Conference
- Echoes FLASH#9 November, 17th 2016 - Launch of the updated version
of the Distance Learning course The Single Form PDF 2014 .
Question of the month: transfer modalities
Education in emergencies forum in brussels
Echo partners conference on 1-2 december!
Echo flash: did you know that echo changed its name?
Welcome to new echo partners
- Echoes FLASH#8 September, 9th 2016 - The new release of the Single Form and the new transfer modalities tab.
- Echoes FLASH#7 June, 23rd 2016 - The new release of the Single Form!
ECHO E-LEARNING ON HUMANITARIAN FOOD ASSISTANCE
What is it?
Why has it been implemented?
Whom is the e-learning for?
- Echoes FLASH#6 April, 7th 2016 - Don't forget to attach the Final Payment Request to your Final Report!
Echo’s new instrument for emergency assistance inside the eu
New training courses and training calendar
New visibility website
Changes in APPEL search interface
- Echoes FLASH#5 January, 14th 2016 - How to answers to a Request for Complementary Information letter
- Echoes FLASH#4 December, 3rd 2015 - Sectors and subsectors update
ECHO priorities for 2016: feedbacks from the ECHO conference
Eu aid volunteers: what’s new?
New release of the Single Form guidelines
- Echoes FLASH#3 October, 15th 2015 - Beneficiaries: section 4.3.1 of the Single Form
A global partnership towards effective Humanitarian Action
The new version of the FPA Guidelines
Registration for the 2015 annual ECHO Conference
Welcome to new FPA Partners
- Echoes FLASH#2 August, 3rd 2015 - Managing organisational changes
Eu Aid Volunteers initiative
Guidelines on remote management
New HPC register
Visibility Manual available in French and Spanish
Welcome to new ECHO partners
Visiting ECHO Brussels-security measures
- Echoes FLASH#1 March,16th 2015 - Currency exchange
A new year of training: calendar for training sessions in Europe and in the field
ECHOES FLASH: A new way of communication to partners
Question of the month: When can office supplies be charged as direct costs? Do we have to provide specific information in the Final Report, if they cost less than 750 €?
Welcome to new ECHO partners
Follow now the final report distance learning course!
Question of the month: eligible costs for the preparation of the final report
ECHO Partners' conference 25th and 26th November 2014
New release of the Single Form - APPEL notification centre
News on ECHO website
ECHO Partners' conference
ECHO anti-fraud strategy
Interim Report: how to report on results
Question of the month: Medical Devices
A new service is about to be launched: the HelpDesk cafè!
Annual Conference of ECHO's humanitarian Partners
European Year for Development 2015: Join in!
Humanitarian Procurement Centres
Welcome to 4 new ECHO Partners
UN Partners' website is online!
Evaluation of the implementation of the European Consensus on humanitarian aid
First Responders Campaign photo competition
Legal changes - new module available in APPEL
Question of the month: Transfer of remaining goods
6 Things To Know About Modification
Final Payment Request Templates
Question Of The Month: Transfers between budget headings of the Financial Statement
The “Audit Information Paper” Is Available
Suscribe to the new distance learning on FPA 2014
New in APPEL: request your 2nd prefinancing payment
Questions of the month: Eligibility and KRI
The new Visibility and Communication Manual is now available!
The ECHO Visibility website has been launched!
SPECIAL EDITION: ECHO's response to the payments problem
The new Gender - Age marker toolkit
Question of the month: Transition projects
New Partners' website online!!
Cash Atlas: the new tool launched by CALP
Check the new Distance learning training courses
Findings from DG ECHO Partners' Conference 2013
News from the Electronic Exchange System (APPEL)
FPA's on the road
Revision of the Partnership Agreement - 2014 Roadmap
SINGLE FORM and APPEL
Any question? Field training sessions starting from January 2014!!
New trainings and Updated Helpdesk services to be launched soon!!
FPA breaking news