Fill in The Single Form
Furthermore, according to the modular approach, before starting to write the Single Form the partner should select the type of Action to be submitted for approval. Depending on this choice, the Single Form will display all the 13 Sections or not.
Proposals are to be submitted either in English or French.
Single Form section by section
1. General information
2. Humanitarian organisation in the area
3. Needs assessment and beneficiaries
4. Logic of intervention
5. Quality markers
8. Monitoring and evaluation
10. Financial overview of the action
11. Request for derogation
12. Administrative information
13. Conclusions and humanitarian organisation’s comments
What Annexes to submit with the Single Form?
|Work plan (6.5)||Map (1.4)|
|Financial Statement (10.2)||Needs assessment – additional information if needed (3.1.2/3.1.3)|
|–||Lessons learned/evaluations in case of follow-up action (3.1.5)|